Headteacher Adam De Vecchi reflects and reports on the last academic year. You can read…
Take part in FREE Challenging Behaviour Workshops to understand challenging behaviour and learn skills to prevent & respond to your child’s behaviour
- 16th Nov & 30th Nov in Lewisham
- 23rd Nov & 14th Dec in Waterloo
- 7th Dec & 11th Jan in Orpington
Workshops are held 10am – 2.30pm
This is a 2 part workshop – you will need to attend both dates. Workshops are free.
- Improve your family life
- Reduce challenging behaviour
- Gain confidence in supporting your child
For parents, grandparents or siblings of children and young people (up to 25 years old) who have moderate to severe learning disabilities.