Hi, I'm Harvey. I'm one of the Baston House School Ambassadors but at one point…
Take part in FREE Challenging Behaviour Workshops to understand challenging behaviour and learn skills to prevent & respond to your child’s behaviour
- 16th Nov & 30th Nov in Lewisham
- 23rd Nov & 14th Dec in Waterloo
- 7th Dec & 11th Jan in Orpington
Workshops are held 10am – 2.30pm
This is a 2 part workshop – you will need to attend both dates. Workshops are free.
- Improve your family life
- Reduce challenging behaviour
- Gain confidence in supporting your child
For parents, grandparents or siblings of children and young people (up to 25 years old) who have moderate to severe learning disabilities.